OverviewPositive Life Concepts Kitchen & Dining Hall Attendant Contract in Medicine Hat, AB
Positive Life Concepts
Branch Medicine Hat AB CA
Kitchen & Dining Hall Attendant
Medicine Hat, AB
Shhhhh! Don’t tell anyone but Positive Life Concepts Recruitment is looking for Kitchen and Dining Hall Attendants! Our client is offering 10 positions in a
Shhhhh! Don’t tell anyone but Positive Life Concepts Recruitment is looking for Kitchen and Dining Hall Attendants! Our client is offering 10 positions in a dynamic, fast paced kitchen. Not only will you learn new skills and make new friends, but it will make you proud to be a part of this team! If you are done with part time hours, inconsistent schedules then keep on reading!!!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Prepare, present and deliver food products and services to their clients in a dining hall setting, through box lunches, dispersed meals, sandwich bars, and provide table service when required
- Setting and cleaning tables, operate and maintain food service facilities, and fixed portable equipment for food service operations
- Clean the food service facility, including mopping, polishing and washing of all floors and cleaning of all dining room furniture
- Assist in the storage and distribution of food service supplies to all the appropriate areas of the kitchen and/or dining facility
- Various tasks as per the food service supervisor
- Unloading trucks and carrying supplies for the kitchen (Up to 50lbs approx)
What You Must Have:
- This position is very fast paced, and requires the person to be in good health and be able to stand for long periods of time and to twist/bend/kneel and reach overhead.
- The ability to present in a clean professional manner. Personal hygiene is very important for preventing poisoning and illness. Hygiene and safe food handling practices are strictly maintained and required by all personnel.
- Reliable means of transportation to work site. Carpooling may be an option.
- Must be able to pass a Government Reliability Clearance (including a Criminal Record Check).
- Willing to commit to working weekends and statutory holidays.
- The ability to exemplify a professional demeanor and communication skills when taking direction.
The successful candidate must be a team player, be able to take direction and display a high level of professionalism at all times. Our client believes in a professional, respectful and team collaborative work environment.
Salary and Schedule
Our starting rate is $15.00/hour with a possible Bonus for those that have their own transportation!!! This position requires a daily commute (approximately 30 minutes). (Speak to us if transportation is a challenge for you) You will be required to work shift work 10 Days on and 4 Days off and will be a combination of 2 different day shifts.
To submit your interest in this position and in an effort to reduce our environmental footprint, please register online by visiting www.positivelifeconcepts.com .
We would like to thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Medicine Hat, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-09-20