OverviewPositive Life Concepts Kitchen & Dining Hall Attendant Contract in Medicine Hat, AB
Positive Life Concepts
Branch Medicine Hat AB CA
Kitchen & Dining Hall Attendant
Medicine Hat, AB
Setting and cleaning tables, operate and maintain food service facilities, and fixed portable equipment for food service operations….
Tired of working part time? Do you want GUARANTEED 40 hours per week – with weekdays to spare, all while being part of an international organization?
Positive Life Concepts Recruitment needs you now! Our client offers a dynamic, fast-paced kitchen/dining hall environment that will help you gain new skills, make new friends, and make you proud to be a part of their team!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Prepares, presents and delivers food products and services to clients in a dining hall setting, through box lunches, dispersed meals, sandwich bars, and provides table service when required.
- Setting and cleaning tables, operate and maintain food service facilities, and fixed portable equipment for food service operations.
- Clean the food service facility, including mopping, polishing and washing of all floors and cleaning of all dining room furniture.
- Stores and distributes food service supplies to all the appropriate areas of the kitchen and/or dining facility.
- Various tasks as per the supervisor.
- Unloading trucks and carrying supplies for the kitchen (approx 10-20 lbs)
What You Must Have:
- This position is very fast paced, and requires the person to be in good health and be able to stand for long periods of time and to twist/bend/kneel and reach overhead.
- The ability to present in a clean professional manner. Personal hygiene is very important for preventing poisoning and illness. Hygiene and safe food handling practices are strictly maintained and required by all personnel.
- Reliable means of transportation to work site. Carpooling may be an option.
- Must be able to pass a Government Reliability Clearance (including a Criminal Record Check).
- Willing to commit to working weekends and statutory holidays.
- The ability to exemplify a professional demeanor and communication skills when taking direction.
The successful candidate must be a team player, be able to take direction and display a high level of professionalism at all times. This is an organization that treats each employee with the highest level of respect and expects no less from its employees.
Salary and Schedule
This position pays $15.00/hour with a possible Bonus!!! This position will require a daily commute (approximately 30 minutes). TRANSPORTATION MAY BE PROVIDED IF NECESSARY!!!! You will be required to work Thursday – Monday (40 hours/week) (2 options available).
To submit your interest in this position and in an effort to reduce our environmental footprint, please register online by visiting www.positivelifeconcepts.com .
We would like to thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Medicine Hat, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-23