OverviewPNP Pharmaceuticals Inc QA/QC Inspector Full Time in Burnaby, BC
PNP Pharmaceuticals Inc
Branch Burnaby BC CA
We thank you for your interest in PNP Pharmaceuticals Inc. Today PNP Pharmaceuticals manufactures Nutraceuticals and OTC products for markets worldwide….
PNP has rapidly grown to become one of Canada’s largest contract manufacturers of nutritional supplements. We provide unique and innovative formulations to our client’s specifications. Today PNP Pharmaceuticals manufactures Nutraceuticals and OTC products for markets worldwide.
We are currently seeking a full-time QA/QC Inspecto r to join our young, dynamic and dedicated team for greater growth. The shift is from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Tuesday to Saturday.
LOCATION : 9388 North Fraser Crescent, Burnaby, V5J0E3, Glenlyon Business Park. Accessible by bus. Free parking available.
HOURS : 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Tuesday to Saturday.
- Inspect and sample of raw materials, Packaging Materials, labels, bulk and finished products.
- Monitor and release all aspects of Production and Packaging operation line activities prior to manufacturing.
- Perform regular QA/QC in-process checks for production operations.
- Perform physical testing on finished products.
- Perform, check and ensure completeness of production documentation.
- Maintain and archive retention samples of raw materials and finished goods.
- Prepare samples for testing by contract laboratory.
- Any other related duties as issued by QA/QC managers.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Solid knowledge of GMP an asset.
- Must be competent in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Quick learner, critical thinker and must be detail oriented.
- Candidates with proven previous quality inspection advantageous but not necessary.
- Science Degree or equivalent.
Please apply with a resume and cover letter attached to your response. We thank you for your interest in PNP Pharmaceuticals Inc. but only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Burnaby, BC, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10