OverviewPME, Inc Proposal Coordinator Contract in Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Branch Fort Saskatchewan AB CA
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
These are people who are simultaneously critical, creative and captivated by construction. You come into work every day knowing that you are a key part of…
At PME we’re constantly pushing the limits of what we’ve done in the past – propelling ourselves toward bigger and better opportunities, while exploring new market sectors and services. So it only seems natural that we’d hire people who have their own voice and aren’t afraid to use it. These are people who are simultaneously critical, creative and captivated by construction. They make our business their business, and follow a path that with continuous learning and an innovative spirit leads them to be recognized as leaders in the industry. We hire these types of people knowing they are as diverse as we are, and they come on board because they share our core values. Then we simply give them the freedom to take their career (and PME) further.
Picture the Possibilities as a Proposal Coordinator You come into work every day knowing that you are a key part of building new and exciting projects. It’s a lot of pressure sometimes, but you enjoy creating and compiling project proposals and helping the company win projects. Your co-workers look to you for answers, and your manager gives you the freedom to excel. When you walk down the street, you look at major projects and think “I supported that coming together”.
In the position of a Proposal Coordinator, we would ask you to do the following:
- Be accountable for all aspects of proposal management, proposal design, required reports, summaries and editing PME proposals and pre-qualification submissions
- Work with the marketing team to develop strategies and implement programs that ensure consistent proposal and corporate identity standards
- Develop, implement and monitor the bid schedule to ensure the schedule is realistic, achievable and meets the proposal due date
- Design and produce covers, layouts, PowerPoint presentations and organization charts customized for each project
Sounds challenging and exciting right? Here are a few of the attributes and experience you need to be successful in this position:
- You have a marketing certificate, degree or diploma and two to five years of professional work experience managing and developing corporate proposals or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- You are flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed time frames
Go ahead and be yourself. We’ll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Fort Saskatchewan, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-07-09