OverviewPlanet Organic Market Planet Organic Market – Natural Living Associate Full Time in Calgary, AB
Planet Organic Market
Branch Calgary AB CA
Planet Organic Market – Natural Living Associate
Passion for the health, fitness, and nutrition. Minimum of one year experience in the vitamin, supplement, beauty and skin care industry….
Planet Organic Markets is a local food destination, with a mission to promote health and awareness in the community! We are home to organic & natural foods that are free of artificial colors, flavours, preservatives and sweeteners. Our primary focus is to create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. We hope that you find inspiration, excitement and good health from the products you use and enjoy to eat and live well. We are looking for fun and friendly people who love food and want to share that passion with our customers. Happy. Healthy. Humans Wanted
The Natural Living Associate is part of a team the assist the body care, vitamin and supplement department. Performs all functions necessary in the daily operations of department including inventory control, display of products, education and sales of products and provides support of fellow Natural Living team members. Models the company’s culture of integrity and transparency within the store and the community and e delivering a “wow” shopping experience for the customer.
• Deliver impeccable customer experience in the Natural Living department.
• Assist in daily operation of the Natural Living department.
• Answers customer questions regarding products (without prescribing).
• Maintains display and merchandising, stocking and facing as directed by Department Supervisor.
• Be an engaging presence on the sales floor, knowledgeable of products, encourage and promote sales.
• Assist in ensuring that department goals are understood and achieved.
• Act as a partner to all associates by maintaining collaborative working relationships.
• Model behavior to establish a positive work environment when fun and learning is contagious. THE SKILLS THAT ARE NEEDED
• Minimum of one year experience in the vitamin, supplement, beauty and skin care industry
• Passion for the health, fitness, and nutrition
• Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
• Have a positive and cheerful attitude
• Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Desire for growth and a leadership role Inclusive and open communication style
• Ability to inspire team members
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23