OverviewPictou County Health Authority ICBTT Case Manager/Middle School Case Manager Part Time in New Glasgow, NS
Pictou County Health Authority
Branch New Glasgow NS CA
ICBTT Case Manager/Middle School Case Manager
New Glasgow, NS
This is a CUPE Healthcare – Healthcare Bargainingunitposition.Preference is given tobargainingunitemployeesfor u nionized positions….
Job ID: NSHA-F17/6096 Job Title: ICBTT Case Manager/ Middle School Case Manger
DeptID: Mental Health & Addictions Services Location: Community Health Center, Pictou County
Open Date: September 21, 2016 Close Date: October 5, 2016
Applicationsareaccepteduntil 12:00 p.m. (Noon) on theClosingDate
The Nova Scotia Health Authority is the largest provider of health services in Nova Scotia. We are over 22,000 employees who provide health care and support services in hospitals, health centres and community-based programs throughout Nova Scotia.
The primary purpose of this position is providing case management services for an intensive community based treatment program for youth and their families experiencing complex disruptive behavior, sexually aggressive behavior and/or severe persistent mental illness. . This position will also provide services to youth within the targeted middle schools of WA MacLeod, Trenton, McCulloch and East Pictou. Travel between various locations is required.
· Bachelors Degree in Human Services field such as BSW, BOT, BN.
· Registration or eligible for registration in relevant provincial licensing body.
· Demonstrated experience in working with families and youth.
· Specific knowledge of and experience working with youth displaying disruptive behavior.
· Knowledge of community based multi-system intervention coordination for adults and youth.
· Experience in parent training approaches is required.
· Current non-violent crisis intervention certification.
· Valid driver’s license and/or access to reliable transportation.
· Flexibility in working hours.
* Competencies inotherlanguagesanasset,Frenchpreferred
* SuccessfulApplicantsarerequiredtoprovidea criminalrecordcheck(includingVulnerableSector Search)to PeopleServicesbeforestartingemploymentandassumeanyassociatedcostsas a conditionofemployment
Hours of Work
Temporary Part Time (0.9 FTE) x 4 months
Dependent upon successful candidates discipline
Thankyouforyourinterestinthis position. Only those Applicants selected for aninterview will be contacted.
This is a CUPE Healthcare – Healthcare Bargainingunitposition.Preference is given tobargainingunitemployeesfor u nionized positions.
To explore this employment opportunity further, please forward your resume and cover letter quoting Job ID number to:
835 East River Road
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
Fax: (902) 928-0196
Email: [email protected]
Posted: September 21, 2016
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: New Glasgow, NS, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-21