OverviewPhoenix Petroleum Site Supervisor Petroleum Team Lead – Dartmouth Full Time in Dartmouth, NS
Branch Dartmouth NS CA
Site Supervisor Petroleum Team Lead – Dartmouth
At Phoenix, the Site Supervisor – Petroleum Lead is responsible for the efficient use of labor, machines, and materials by their crews, providing reports on…
Site Supervisor – Petroleum Team Lead
Phoenix Petroleum Ltd. is currently seeking talented individuals interested in a Site Supervisor – Petroleum Team Lead position with our well established and fast-growing company.
Phoenix Petroleum Ltd., is a leader and innovator in the downstream petroleum industry providing high quality general and petroleum contracting across Canada and the Caribbean. Tank farms, aviation fueling sites, storage and fuel transfer sites and service stations are typical of the facilities that we are proud to design, build, and manage. Quality, excellence and safety are at the core of everything we do.
Why work with us:
The Phoenix team has a reputation for safe, high quality work and professionalism. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including matching contribution Retirement Savings Plan, rewards and recognition programs and growth opportunities .
Critical to our success is that every team member is aligned with Phoenix core values. At Phoenix we ‘do whatever it takes’ …
Above & beyond – Do what it takes to safely deliver on commitments
Accountable – No excuses. We find the right solution
Authentic – Honest and genuine
Adaptable – Flexible & willing to work together to accomplish more
Appreciative – Give back to our communities
Sound like you? If you have the skills, knowledge, willingness and ability to travel to various sites, we offer an exciting, challenging opportunity.
At Phoenix, the Site Supervisor – Petroleum Lead is responsible for the efficient use of labor, machines, and materials by their crews, providing reports on such things as personnel, costs, schedule and safety. The incumbent is accountable for:
accomplishing petroleum construction project results by defining project purpose and scope
calculating resources required
establishing standards and protocols
scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors
evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions
resolving design problems
evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Knowledge of petroleum construction, above ground/underground fuel piping systems and storage tanks
- Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures
- Effectiveness in the areas of construction safety and productivity
- Knowledge of provincial / federal workplace compliance regulations, ordinances and legislation
- Ability to understand engineering drawings and blueprints and equipment specifications
- Ability to mitigate and manage on site discrepancies between own-forces, and sub-trades.
- Ability to schedule, monitor and forecast resources for optimum efficiency
- Construction Site Supervisor
- College diploma or education in appropriate construction/petroleum related field an asset
- Certified CSTS,WHMIS, POST, First Aid with CPR and fall protection preferred;
- Petroleum Installers, PM1, PM2 Certificate preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel
We thank all applicants for your interest in Phoenix Petroleum Ltd.
Keywords: Construction, Site Supervisor, Supervisor, Petroleum, Team Lead,
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Dartmouth, NS, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18