OverviewPhoenix Petroleum Journeyman Electrician – Fredericton Full Time in Fredericton, NB
Branch Fredericton NB CA
Journeyman Electrician – Fredericton
Petroleum/ Construction experience an asset. Construction Safety Training, OSSA Fall Protection,. The company offers high quality petroleum service and…
Phoenix Petroleum Ltd. is currently seeking a Journeymen Electrician to work with our well established, fast-growing company.
Phoenix Petroleum Ltd. is a national leader and innovator that caters to the downstream petroleum industry. The company offers high quality petroleum service and construction to downstream facilities including: retail facilities, commercial/industrial facilities and aviation fueling sites. Phoenix Petroleum Ltd. prides itself on quality and excellence. Striving to understand the client’s problems better than they do. Phoenix provides its clients 360 solutions that include designing, building and managing petroleum sites.
Why work with us:
The Phoenix team has a reputation for safe, high quality work and professionalism. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including matching contribution Retirement Savings Plan, rewards and recognition programs and growth opportunities.
Critical to our success is that every team member is aligned with Phoenix core values.
At Phoenix we ‘do whatever it takes’ …
- Above & beyond – Do what it takes to safely deliver on commitments
- Accountable – No excuses. We find the right solution.
- Authentic – Honest and genuine
- Adaptable – Flexible & willing to work together to accomplish more
- Appreciative – Give back to our communities
Sound like you? If you have great work ethic, energy and a positive attitude, flexibility to travel, we have a great opportunity.
Location: Fredericton, NB
At Phoenix, Journeyman Electricians are responsible for layouts, installations, maintenance, testing and connections for a variety of purposes including, controls, instrumentation, support systems, conduits, cables, cable trays, power sources and electrical equipment in accordance to Canadian electrical code and client specifications.
- Install, alter, repair, maintain various electrical systems and related equipment
- Read and interpret electrical and mechanical code specifications
- Plan layout and illustration of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures based on job specifications and local codes.
- Provide preliminary sketches and cost estimates for materials and services
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, to ensure compliance with codes.
- May supervise apprentice electricians
- Complete required client safety training
- Mentor & Coach Apprentices
- Competent with controls, PLCs and electrical in class I and Class II environments
- Valid Red Seal Journeyman Certification issued by the appropriate province or federal authority
- Construction Safety Training, OSSA Fall Protection,
- Valid Driver’s License, ability and willingness to travel
- Petroleum/ Construction experience an asset.
Interested applicants are invited to apply now. For more information on Phoenix Petroleum please visit our website at www.phoenixpetro.ca
We thank all applicants for your interest in Phoenix Petroleum Ltd.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Fredericton, NB, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-11