OverviewPharmaScience Product Manager ( 12 months) Temporary in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Product Manager ( 12 months)
Project management certification is a plus. Financial acumen (P&L management) and superior analytical skills….
As a Product Manager in the product development and launch team, you will be responsible for defining the strategies and action plans to commercialize a portfolio of products. You will be responsible for analyzing the market, launching product, ensuring and tracking their success and facilitating their transition to the core products group. You will work closely with other internal stakeholders to maximize market share and profitability of products under your responsibility. Moreover, in collaboration with the finance and business intelligence’s teams, you will also be responsible for the accuracy of sales forecasts and make the necessary revisions to fully meet the market demand.
You must have a solid experience in launching and managing products, good business acumen and superior analytical skills. You know how to juggle multiple priorities and are recognized for your good planning and organization skills. You are curious and enjoy spending time with customers and the sales force in order to know their needs and find innovative opportunities to differentiate our offering in the market. Excellent communicator, you know what it takes to align people behind common objectives, motivate them and you enjoy working with others.
- Analyze the Canadian market, key players, competitors, key success factors and customer needs
- Participate in various product development stages
- Develop, in collaboration with the team, accurate sales forecasts
- Develop strategic marketing plans and the associated action plans allowing successful product launches
- Conduct meetings for launch readiness
- Track launch success and KPIs
- Work closely with the operations team (demand planning) to identify one-off market opportunities and inventory fluctuations.
- Communicate regularly with the sales team on strategies and tactics related products
- Ensure the establishment of sales optimization programs for launches
- Work closely with the Bidding Office and the Corporate Accounts Team
- Decisions regarding the launch of molecules in PMSC
- Marketing Strategies and Tactics
- Pricing strategies ( in close cooperation with market access )
- Product positioning and communications
Education and Training
Life science and/or Business university degree (specialized in marketing)
Project management certification is a plus.
5 to 7 years experience in marketing/sales in health, life sciences or product commodity industry
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong marketing background
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical market (preferably the generic market)
- Financial acumen (P&L management) and superior analytical skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence others
- Capacity to present and defend positions to executives
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2017-04-02