OverviewPharmaScience Maintenance Planner Full Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Plan repairs for the facilities and the equipment. Organize sub-contract services for maintenance of the facilities and the equipment….
Plan repairs for the facilities and the equipment.
Plan the various preventive maintenance tasks.
Keep the preventive maintenance software data up-to-date.
Coordinate the work of subcontractors
Reponsibilities & Duties
• Plan the various preventive maintenance tasks.
• Plan repairs/adjustments on manufacturing equipment and the facilities, as well as support equipment.
• Create a preventive maintenance schedule together with the Planning Department and the Maintenance Supervisor.
• Keep the preventive maintenance software data up-to-date.
• Receive calls concerning day-to-day issues and have the repairs done by the various stakeholders.
• Cooperate with the Engineering Department during the installation and/or modification of equipment and systems.
• Coordinate maintenance works for our tenants.
• Coordinate the work of various tradesmen in relation with engineering work on the facilities and equipment.
• Purchase and control spare parts for repairs.
• Organize sub-contract services for maintenance of the facilities and the equipment.
• Ensure that the work is done within the specified time frame.
• Receive emergency calls and coordinate emergency work with the mechanics.
• Inform the Manufacturing and Validation departments of any major change on the equipment.
• Operate and maintain the BMS (Building Monitoring System).
• Initiate deviations following variances in temperature and humidity recorded by the BMS
• Maintain and create equipment codes for the production equipment list
• Keep the equipment files up-to-date.
• Plan and coordinate shutdowns throughout the year, namely for electrical, production, fire alarm system maintenance shutdowns.
• Operate and maintain the building’s fire alarm system.
• Support the person in charge of special events during activities such as the annual BBQ, Christmas party, TRAC meetings, and social functions during the week or the week-end.
• Coordinate activities with the garment company for production, laboratories and building services.
• Participate in the SMED project on manufacturing equipment.
• Allocate repair expenses to the proper cost centers, in compliance with authorized budgets.
• Look for permanent solutions using products and suppliers available on the market, at the lowest possible cost, while maintaining the highest quality.
• Plan/coordinate the pick-up and destruction of confidential documents.
• Carry out any other related tasks.
Education and Training
CEGEP or a professional degree in electro-mechanics, mechanics, machinist or any related training
Between two (2) And fixe ( 5) years of experience in a related position, a pharmaceutical experience will be an added value
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
Self-starter, excellent attendance record, team spirit, detail and analytical sense. Able to work under pressure and to set priorities, strong interpersonal skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and Autocad.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18