OverviewPharmaScience Internship – Validation Department ( Candiac Site) (full time or part time) Internship in Candiac, QC
Branch Candiac QC CA
Internship – Validation Department ( Candiac Site) (full time or part time)
He or she acts as a validation project manager and ensures that all stages of the project are followed in accordance with standard procedures (health and safety…
This internship is on our Candidac site, on the South Shore of Montreal.
We are looking for an intern for the winter session January to April) for a part time or a full time internship and with the possibility of staying for the summer.
Pharmascience is unique. Yes, we have a gym, [email protected] and a great work environment. But what really sets us apart, are the dedicated people who come to work motivated every day, including the founder of our company. Having flexible work schedules, Friday jeans and a full time barista on site doesn’t hurt! We offer a free parking on our sites and you can easily get to the company by metro or city bus!
The validation intern participates in the validation of equipment and systems at the Royalmount site. As required, they may also help other validation team members in their projects on other sites. He or she acts as a validation project manager and ensures that all stages of the project are followed in accordance with standard procedures (health and safety, Good Manufacturing Practices, etc.). He or she coordinates activities of all involved parties professionals, entrepreneurs, consultants, regulatory bodies, as well as acting as a liaison to internal clients.
These are the projects you will be working on
1. Write validation protocols – installation, operational and performance qualification
2. Execute or supervise the execution of the protocol tests
3. Manage the revision and approval of protocols
4. Manage the documentation related to validation activities (filing, update and preparation)
5. Participate in the resolution of deviations and deficiencies
6. Participate in change control updates for validated systems
7. Participate in regular meetings with the validation team
8. Help/support the documentation team for the writing of SOPs
Education and Training
1. Bachelor of Engineering Chemical or Mechanical
2. Bachelor of Sciences Chemistry
0 – 2 years of experience
Project management experience an asset
Pharmaceutical industry experience an asset
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
1. Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
2. Capacity to write technical reports
3. Ease in managing pressure and adapting to change
5. Possess a good sense of communications and urgency (prioritization)
6. Enjoys teamwork and exchanges
7. Capabilities in software tools such as Microsoft Office, Outlook.
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Candiac, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-12-06