OverviewPharmaScience Coordinator, Administration – Global Logistics Part Time in Dorval, QC
Branch Dorval QC CA
Coordinator, Administration – Global Logistics
Demonstrated abilitity to communicate effectively and concisely, prepare and present information in business documents….
Under the direction of Director – Global Logistics, the Coordinator, Administration – Global Logistics provides support by managing various administrative tasks to improve organization and productivity of the Global Logistics team.
Responsibilities and duties
• Supports and coordinates meeting preparations or other internal or external activities preparation
• For some department meetings prepares the agenda, gathers documentation and general information, issues minutes and tracks the action items
• Prepares or formats information documents, compile tables, reports, import graphics and put together presentation. Handles occasionally confidential documents.
• Manages purchase requisitions initiated by the department.
• Checks and codes invoices assigned to the department’s cost centers.
• Takes initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the office management ensuring the procurement of supplies and maintaining an efficient filing and data system for the department.
• Supports and coordinates travel arrangements and compiles expenses reports.
• Participates in projects and initiatives of the department; facilitates the organization, conducts and tracks action items.
• Coordinates requests for access and equipment for new employees and tracks certain internal administrative activities.
• Performs transactional tasks in SAP.
• Meets other daily administrative needs of the director, the management team of the department and the Dorval site.
Education and Training
College degree in administration or equivalent experience
3-5 years in a job requiring equivalent skills, knowledge and abilities
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
•Ability to anticipate needs, to seek clarification as needed and respond quickly in setting timelines and coordinating activities.
• Must be able to work independently, be resourceful and with a high level of initiative and dynamism.
• Demonstrated abilitity to communicate effectively and concisely, prepare and present information in business documents.
• Ability to plan and organize work efficiently and effectively.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy even under pressure and despite the changing priorities.
• Ability to maintain excellent relationships and communicate well with people of any hierarchical level.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a changing environment.
• Sharp sense of discretion and integrity.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and good ability to learn new computer skills.
• Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
• Fluency in French and English, both written and oral is a must
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Dorval, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-06-03