OverviewPHARMA Administrative Assitant – Oncology Business Unit Full Time in Dorval, QC
Branch Dorval QC CA
Administrative Assitant – Oncology Business Unit
Work collaboratively with other similar colleagues as well as the Executive Administrative Assistant to achieve flawless execution of support duties….
In alignment with global and local Novartis Oncology Objectives, provide administrative and operational support to Strategic Operations and to the Oncology Business Unit as required by evolving business dynamics.
Work collaboratively with other similar colleagues as well as the Executive Administrative Assistant to achieve flawless execution of support duties.
These duties will include managing the financial procure-to-pay process, supporting the business review process with logistics management and presentation support. As requested, support the logistics planning of the business unit’s sales (or other) meetings (i.e Town Halls, Launch Meet-ings, etc).
In addition, lend support to the analytics team by summarizing sales reports and ensuring their distribution.
Support franchise brand teams and coordinators in the development of brand communication material (e.g. promotional material, disease awareness material, field force training material) in full compliance with the requirements of internal work processes related to such material development and in full compliance with external governing bodies’ requirements (e.g. PAAB, ASC, etc.)
- Execute evolving departmental projects subject to assignment; these include financial tracking, field force support, field conference sponsorship and vendor/supplier management
- Support Marketing Excellence with the business review process and final presentations
- Support the development and inventory management of brand communication and training materials
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement, commercial excellence and sustained learning within Novartis Oncology.
- Post-secondary education; Bachelor Degree preferred
- Broad experience in the support of pharmaceutical sales and marketing initiatives (minimum 3 years)
- Solid project management skills (acquired via certification and/or experience)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office environment: Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel a must
- Comfortable with financial systems and technology
- Recognized as a high performing team player, capable of managing across stakeholders in a matrix environment;
- Change agile, flexible, comfortable in a dynamic, evolving environment
- Bilingual (preferred; written/spoken);
- Fluent English (written/spoken)
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Dorval, QC, CA
Posted on: 2014-12-17