Employment Type: Temporary
Posted on: 2018-04-04
PGC Properties NIGHT Concierge / Security (5 Month Term) Temporary in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
NIGHT Concierge / Security (5 Month Term)
Ability to pass a police background check, or hold a current AB Security License.*. Albert Security License. Exemplary communication, detail oriented, decision…
Job Description (Night Shift)
- Act as lobby ambassador (guard) for premier high rise residential location.
- Assist residents, visitors with main door ingress and egress from main Lobby.
- Provide personal service assistance of the highest level that may include but is not limited to guest suite bookings, handling dry cleaning, deliveries, calling taxis, booking limousines, and more.
- Provide helpful “first point of contact” information in a personal, courteous and knowledgeable manner.
- Acknowledge and greet all residents and guests with utmost courtesy.
- Log daily events in Binder provided, making note of important issues as they occur.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of building amenities, services and procedures.
- Respond to general inquiries regarding services & pass on important messages to the building manager.
- Complete security rounds.
- Have an understanding of security issues that may occur in the building.
- Remain accessible to residents during your shift, stay at desk as much as possible.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times, while developing and maintain positive rapport with building residents and visitors.
- Understand and operate the private elevator(s) system. (Swipe Card)
- Be able to comfortably use Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Exemplary communication, detail oriented, decision making, organizational and inter personal skills.
- Professional, positive, and enthusiastic, self motivated and dedicated & have a reliable means of transport.
- Have basic knowledge of local events and City traffic thoroughfare.
- Ability to pass a police background check, or hold a current AB Security License.
- Comfortable with computers and ability to search the internet with ease. Familiarity with Outlook, Excel and Word required.
- Dependable and articulate. Can speak, write, and read English proficiently.
- Well groomed at all times and willing to wear uniform assigned.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification: