OverviewPersonnel Force Telecommunications Analyst – Senior Temporary in Ottawa, ON
Branch Ottawa ON CA
Telecommunications Analyst – Senior
Assist DND sites with verifying stock levels on different Storage location’s (SLOC’s) via Defence Resource Management Information System (DRMIS) SAP GUI….
Our private sector client requires the services of a Telecommunications Analyst for a 48 week contract to commence February 18, 2017. The main office is located at Tunney’s Pasture and some travel will be required.
Our client has some very specific requirements. Please read the Duties and the Mandatories carefully.
DUTIES OF THE RESOURCE:
• Assist DND sites with verifying stock levels on different Storage location’s (SLOC’s) via Defence Resource Management Information System (DRMIS) SAP GUI.
• Document and submit technical requests for Permanent System Control Numbers (PSCN) and NATO Stock Numbers (NSN) for Avaya PBX equipment using the LCMM area within the DRMIS Application Portal for Material Identification Request.
• Assist and advise on interoperability of all terminal devices (secure and non-secure) and network switching platforms as they pertain to all Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) and Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) services.
• Execute all PBX related programming changes as and when directed utilising Common Language Interface (CLI).
• Develop and implement maintenance objectives/procedures designed to achieve maintainability, and operational effectiveness necessary for the PBX equipment to perform as expected.
• Provide written technical reports for the development of networking and PBX design, integration and testing.
• Conduct design, technical, and process reviews and reports on potential issues or risks.
• Periodically train personnel on Nortel/Avaya PBX rel 5.0 DSN software.
• Manage projects as assigned by the TA ensuring that the project objectives are met and project risks identified and addressed with the TA.
1. Must clearly demonstrate 5 years’ experience within the past 10 years’ working with the Nortel Avaya PBX systems rel 5.0.
2. Must clearly demonstrate 5 years’ experience within the past 20 years in the telecommunications industry.
3. Must clearly demonstrate 5 years’ experience within the past 20 years of experience in the telecommunications industry as a Nortel/Avaya PABX Technical Instructor.
4. Must clearly demonstrate 5 years’ experience within the past 7 years working with System Application Products (SAP) in data processing Graphical User interface (GUI).
5. Must possess a valid Government of Canada security clearance, Secret Level II
We thank everyone who expressed interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-10