OverviewPenney Kia Shuttle Bus Driver Part Time in St. John’s, NL
Branch St. John’s NL CA
Shuttle Bus Driver
St. John’s, NL
Inspect exterior and interior of vehicle at beginning of each shift for properly operating headlights, turn signals, brake lights, interior lighting, air…
Penney Kia is looking for a Shuttle/Van Driver that is responsible for the safe and efficient transport of customers in passenger shuttles or vans. Shuttle/Van Drivers must provide a superior customer service experience for each passenger. In this visible role, it is important that the Shuttle Driver maintains a positive attitude and professional appearance at all times.
- Welcomes each customer with a smile.
- Treats all passengers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner.
- Operates passenger vans/shuttles safely and efficiently.
- Kindly assists passengers in boarding and exiting the vehicle.
- Reports accidents, safety situations, vehicle condition, or damage to the Service Manager.
- Inspect exterior and interior of vehicle at beginning of each shift for properly operating headlights, turn signals, brake lights, interior lighting, air conditioning or heating, mirror adjustment, properly inflated tires, windshield wipers, etc. prior to driving the shuttle/van
- Ensures that both inside and outside of the vehicle are properly cleaned.
- Responsible for keeping van or shuttle fueled.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Saint John's, NL, CA
Posted on: 2015-03-24