OverviewPembroke Regional Hospital Food Service Worker – Dietary Temporary in Pembroke, ON
Pembroke Regional Hospital
Branch Pembroke ON CA
Food Service Worker – Dietary
The food service worker functions as a member of the Dietary Services team to delivery high quality and efficient service to patients, employees and visitors….
The Pembroke Regional Hospital requires one (1) Food Service Worker II to work in the Dietetics Department . This position is offered on a Temporary Casual basis.
Food Service Workers are responsible for the efficient delivery of patient and non-patient food preparation and delivery. The food service worker functions as a member of the Dietary Services team to delivery high quality and efficient service to patients, employees and visitors.
Applicants must be available for all shifts including weekends.
- Grade X
- Food Handler Certification
- Demonstrated good work habits
- Demonstrated high standards of personal hygiene
- Ability to learn a variety of duties including heavy lifting
- Previous experience in a food service industry
- Demonstrated good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have demonstrated ability to meet the attendance standards of the Hospital
- Bilingualism is preferred
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Pembroke, ON, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10