OverviewPembina Project Administrative Assistant (6 month contract) Temporary in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Project Administrative Assistant (6 month contract)
Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and Power Point); Technical Services Unit, Pipeline Integrity Group….
Requisition Id: 9281
Department: Technical Services Unit, Pipeline Integrity Group
S ummary of Responsibilities
Technical Services Unit (TSU) is looking for a Project Administrative Assistant for a 6 month contract to provide direct administrative support to the group as well as provide analysis, coordination, data management, and support to TSU staff. The primary responsibilities, deliverables, and accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Creating purchase requisitions in SAP as requested by Project Managers and field Construction Supervisors;
• Assisting with the verification of SAP, daily field tickets, and invoice verification and discrepancy resolution;
• Generating Project Setup Documents and AFE submittal;
• Responsible for compiling meeting minutes and action items management;
• Generating weekly and monthly project reports;
• Document Management to facilitate timely AFE closeout;
• General administrative duties.
• Related experience and or education in Office Administration with an aptitude for data gathering and analysis;
• Experience working in a project environment;
• Experience or knowledge with SAP (HR, Finance, and Procurement modules) is required;
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and Power Point);
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, which include the ability to prepare reports, format documents, and draft official letters and correspondence;
• Ability to work within a deadline-oriented team environment, to prioritize work, and to work independently;
• Strong organizational skills .
No agency calls please.
Pembina is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.
Pembina Pipeline Corporation has been serving the transportation and midstream service needs of North America’s energy industry for over 60 years. We process, terminal and transport our customers’ products safely – all while protecting the environment and delivering on our commitments to our shareholders and community stakeholders. When we build something, we do it right.
Powering Pembina’s growth are our smart, creative and energetic people who allow us to remain a disciplined and responsible energy transportation and service provider and a trusted member in our communities.
Our expectations are high, and so are our rewards. We treat our people well – whether it’s through our total compensation package, our community engagement and volunteer opportunities, or our numerous fun social activities.
Pembina Pipeline Corporation is a proud recipient of Alberta’s Top 70 Employers in 2016 and Aon Best Employers in Canada for 2016. We are also a strong supporter of Skills Canada.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-21