OverviewPayfirma Corporation Account Support Representative Full Time in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Account Support Representative
This is a great role for someone who is passionate about customer support and helping business’ grow. Payfirma supports a healthy lifestyle and culturally…
Working at Payfirma
Payfirma supports a healthy lifestyle and culturally diverse environment. Located in the heart of Vancouver’s lively financial district, Payfirma is walking distance from beaches, shops, restaurants, and public transit. With access to an extensive Harvard approved library, catered lunch and learns, mentorship training, and an education fund, we encourage a fast-growing, highly dynamic career. We strongly believe in internal growth, and by allowing our Payfirmites to be promoted within, we encourage lifelong learning.
Enjoy a rewarding and challenging startup environment filled with fun perks!
The Account Service Representative will act as an advocate for our clients and their day-to-day needs. This individual will provide legendary customer service to existing and potential Payfirma clients to help grow and accelerate their business. This is a great role for someone who is passionate about customer support and helping business’ grow.
- Serve as a customer facing resource for all account inquiries
- Provide exemplary support for all Payfirma products and services through phone, chat or email channels
- Document all incoming cases and interactions and clients to provide the customer service team
- Develop relationships with clients and accelerate their business through suggestions based on Payfirma principles and services
- Meet and exceed individual and team targets on customer satisfaction, response time and churn rate
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in a billing, finance or accounting field
- A proven track record of delivering outstanding customer service
- Flexibility to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Exceptionally strong work ethic and ability to be flexible on working hours
- Positive, energetic and outgoing personality
- Business level French language skills would be an asset
Compensation package is commensurate with experience. Employee will be paid a competitive base salary, potential commissions and annual bonuses. Payfirma also offers one of the best medical and dental benefit packages in Canada and a healthy stock option plan that ensures you succeed when we succeed.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-31