OverviewParkland Fuel Corporation Driver, Class 3 – DZ (Seasonal) Temporary in Winnipeg, MB
Parkland Fuel Corporation
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Driver, Class 3 – DZ (Seasonal)
Parkland is Canada’s largest independent marketer and distributor of fuels, managing a nationwide network of sales channels for retail, commercial, wholesale,…
Position Summary Team & Location: Commercial Lubes West – Winnipeg, MB
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this position’s purpose is to provide reliable and professional product transportation service to customers and from suppliers with safety as a top priority. You will work independently, operating and maintaining commercial vehicles while completing all tasks related to loading and delivering of Bulk Lubricants to our customers. Hours of work will be Monday through Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm. This position may involve longer days; the candidate must be comfortable with this arrangement.
- Performs daily re-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections
- Performs minor maintenance tasks on commercial vehicles when necessary
- The incumbent will be required to fuel the vehicles and ensure that periodic vehicle maintenance is completed and reported
- Documents customer usage
- Prepares trip, accident and incident reports as necessary
- Provides other services requested by management when not engaged in transportation service
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills :
- Class 3 Air license with an abstract acceptable to the Employer
- Minimum of 2 years driving experience required
- Ability to read, understands, and adheres to the rules and regulations of the federal and provincial Governments
- Understand log book recording and regulatory compliance
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to establish effective professional relationships with customers and co-workers
- Ability to prepare concise and accurate records and reports
- Ability to recognize vehicle maintenance needs and to perform basic vehicle repairs
Our main priority at Parkland is our people. As an employee, you can expect a fair workplace, a professional work environment, competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, and a share in our success through the Employee Share Purchase Plan and our Annual Incentive Plan.
Send us your resume today online at www.parkland.ca
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest, however only those being considered will be contacted.
Parkland is Canada’s largest independent marketer and distributor of fuels, managing a nationwide network of sales channels for retail, commercial, wholesale, and home heat. Through our operations we deliver competitive fuel products and serve communities through local operators who care. We are publicly-traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “PKI” and have revenues exceeding $4 billion. Our family of brands includes: Bluewave Energy, Columbia Fuels, Elbow River Marketing, Fas Gas Plus, Island Petroleum, Race Trac, and Sparling’s Propane.
Our growth strategy is built on acquisitions. In 2013, we acquired several companies, including Elbow River Marketing which has a large rail fleet of over 1,000 rail cars and Sparlings Propane which sells and distributes propane in the Ontario market. As of January 2014, we have also expanded into the United States with the acquisition of SPF Energy. SPF Energy Inc. supplies and distributes refined petroleum products throughout North Dakota, Montana, Minnesota, South Dakota and Wyoming.
Parkland Industries Limited is committed to the principles of Employment Equity.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-24