OverviewParkland Fuel Corporation Customer Service Representative (Term) Contract in Red Deer, AB
Parkland Fuel Corporation
Branch Red Deer AB CA
Customer Service Representative (Term)
Red Deer, AB
Through unrivaled dependability and service, we connect communities to the products they need to heat their homes, fuel their industries and drive their…
Parkland is unique. We fuel communities by safely delivering high-quality petroleum products to motorists, businesses, consumers and wholesale customers across North America. Through unrivaled dependability and service, we connect communities to the products they need to heat their homes, fuel their industries and drive their economies.
Parkland is strong. We are one of North America’s fastest growing and largest independent distributors and marketers of fuels and lubricants. Our family includes Bluewave Energy, Columbia Fuels, Elbow River Marketing, Island Petroleum, Fas Gas Plus, Farstad Oil, Les Pétroles Parkland, Pioneer Energy, Sparlings, and Superpumper Inc.
Parkland is growing. Our organization is powered by effective leadership, progressive strategies and industry-leading best practices — but more importantly, it is driven by talented, customer-focused people who value integrity, innovation and quality. We are looking for good-natured, hard-working candidates who want to build a rewarding career in a dynamic and collaborative work environment. We are a family and our family continues to grow.
Reporting to the Fuel Program Specialist, the Customer Service Representative will be responsible for managing the needs of the external customer as well as our internal Operations and Optimization teams. They will respond to customers in a professional and courteous manner in regards to our Retail loyalty and fleet programs, as well as assist the internal teams in their efforts to maximize the efficiency and improve the processes of Retail Operations.
This is a term position to cover a 12 month mat-leave.
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Professionally answer customer calls relating to our Retail division’s Loyalty Card and Fleetcard programs
- Respond to inquiries from retail sites nationwide
- Accurately manage customer accounts with processing, analytics and reporting of data
- Lead day to day administration of loyalty programs (adjustments, inquiries)
- Ensure exception reporting (fraud ID) produced and distributed and communication with field as required
- Ad hoc Loyalty analysis
- Redemption and registration tracking for loyalty programs
- Process fuel orders from dealer operated Retail sites
- Data entry and reconciliation of unconfirmed transactions
- Administrative and other duties, as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service or call center role
- Knowledge of JDE or other ERP software an asset
- Understanding of the basic concept of A/R, credit/invoicing, sales order, inventory, and reconciliation of accounts
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills and telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Ability to work under pressure, resolve problems and make decisions quickly and effectively, using a strong sense of self confidence.
- Ability to work independently and manage own time effectively
- Strong adaptability and organization skills
- Strong computer skills and the ability to multi task. (i.e. – keyboarding, utilizing multi screens and on the telephone)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Our main priority at Parkland is our people. As an employee, you can expect a fair workplace, a professional work environment, competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, and a share in our success through the Employee Share Purchase Plan and our Annual Incentive Plan.
Our preferred method of application is online at www.parkland.ca
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest, however only those being considered will be contacted.
Parkland Fuel Corporation is committed to the principles of Employment Equity. We strive to provide accessibility in employment to ensure equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. Parkland Fuel Corporation will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability, please notify us upon scheduling your interview.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Red Deer, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24