OverviewParkland Fuel Corporation Customer Service Rep (Seasonal) Temporary in Victoria, BC
Parkland Fuel Corporation
Branch Victoria BC CA
Customer Service Rep (Seasonal)
Through our operations we deliver competitive fuel products and serve communities through local operators who care….
Position Summary Team & Location: Commercial Fuels – Victoria, BC
Reporting to the Branch Manager, Southern Vancouver Island the Customer Service Reps will work in partnership with Operations, Sales and Credit; the CSR’s are responsible for building strong customer relationships through accountability, accuracy and timeliness. This position is a seasonal full time role. The hours of work are as follows: Saturdays from 9:00am-5:30pm, Sundays from 8:00am-4:30pm, and Mondays, Tuesdays & Fridays from 9:30am-6:00pm. Wednesdays and Thursdays will be days off.
- Accountable for processing and assuring quality customer orders while optimizing order cycle responsiveness and efficiencies
- Ensure requests are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintains customer accounts to ensure that information is accurate and accessible, acting as a front-line liaison for customers
- Processing of on line payments accurately
- Scheduling service appointments
- After regular business hour dispatching
- Keeping up to date with all products, services and promotions offered to the customer
- Managing a call service level of 93% or better
- Inside sales
- Other projects as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience working in a call centre
- Experience with Inside Sales
- Product knowledge in the fuel industry as asset
- Outstanding attitude and dedication to providing excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills and telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Ability to work under pressure, resolve problems and make decisions quickly and effectively, using a strong sense of self confidence
- Maturity and experience in customer service is a definite asset
- Ability to work independently, can manage own time effectively and is highly motivated
- Strong computer skills and the ability to multi task. (i.e. – keyboarding, utilizing multi screens and on the telephone)
- Knowledge of Infosys, Outlook, Excel and Word is an asset
- Understanding of the basic concept of Accounts Receivable, credit/invoicing, sales order, inventory, and reconciliation of accounts
- Post-secondary education preferred
- You are a detailed, results oriented individual who can add value in a fast-paced, fast-growing organization
Our main priority at Parkland is our people. As an employee, you can expect a fair workplace, a professional work environment, competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, and a share in our success through the Employee Share Purchase Plan and our Annual Incentive Plan.
Send us your resume today online at www.parkland.ca
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest, however only those being considered will be contacted.
Parkland is Canada’s largest independent marketer and distributor of fuels, managing a nationwide network of sales channels for retail, commercial, wholesale, and home heat. Through our operations we deliver competitive fuel products and serve communities through local operators who care. We are publicly-traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “PKI” and have revenues exceeding $4 billion. Our family of brands includes: Bluewave Energy, Columbia Fuels, Elbow River Marketing, Fas Gas Plus, Island Petroleum, Race Trac, and Sparling’s Propane.
Our growth strategy is built on acquisitions. In 2013, we acquired several companies, including Elbow River Marketing which has a large rail fleet of over 1,000 rail cars and Sparlings Propane which sells and distributes propane in the Ontario market. As of January 2014, we have also expanded into the United States with the acquisition of SPF Energy. SPF Energy Inc. supplies and distributes refined petroleum products throughout North Dakota, Montana, Minnesota, South Dakota and Wyoming.
Parkland Industries Limited is committed to the principles of Employment Equity.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Victoria, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23