Employment Type: Part Time
Posted on: 2018-01-11
Panorama Mountain Village Guest Services Desk Agent – PT Part Time in Panorama, BC
Panorama Mountain Village
Branch Panorama BC CA
Guest Services Desk Agent – PT
Book concessions, activities and special events for Panorama guests. Experience in guest relations and cash handling a must….
- Must possess an extensive knowledge of activities, events, resort amenities and surrounding area information. Open & closing procedures of the Guest Services Desk
- Book concessions, activities and special events for Panorama guests.
- Process season’s passes and daily lift ticket sales and adjustments.
- Provide ongoing communication between shifts, with supervisors and with concessions. Ensure all methods of communication are correct and updated regularly
- Accountable for dept. area daily maintenance of grounds, equipment & amenities
- Be the champions of “Fun Is An Attitude”
- Help out as needed with tasks within the Guest Services dept.
- Previous front desk, customer service desk experience preferred.
- Post-secondary College/University, in relation to recreation or business hospitality preferred.
- Administrative experience in systems set up preferred.
- Experience in guest relations and cash handling a must.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in relation to Point of Sale systems, Resort ticketing program (RTP) and Microsoft applications.
- Able to work evening and weekends as required.
- Working the Guest Services desk requires hours standing
- Programs require physical versatility