OverviewPaladin Security Team Lead – Trillium Health Partners- Full Time Full Time in Mississauga, ON
Branch Mississauga ON CA
Team Lead – Trillium Health Partners- Full Time
Preferred Post-Secondary education in a Law Enforcement/Security program. Team Lead – Trillium Health Partners- Full Time….
Security – Team Lead
The Security Team Lead is responsible for overseeing the daily activities and job performance of the Security Guard assigned to their shift. The Team Lead is expected to represent Paladin Security Group as well as the facility they are assigned to.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides leadership, direction and ongoing coaching and training
- Ensures all site staff adhere to all Paladin Security and hospital security policies and procedures
- Ensures all Security Guards have received the mandatory training
- Motivates staff and recommends commendations to their Supervisor
- Ensures proper documentation is passed onto the Supervisor/CSM
- Assist in tracking and deployment of security staff
- Handle a variety dispatch duties including incident call taking
- Documents and investigates security incidents and complaints
- Communicates any concerns/issues with Supervisor/Client Service Manager
- Minimum two years’ of hospital security experience
- Preferred Post-Secondary education in a Law Enforcement/Security program
- Working knowledge of the Trespass to Property Act and Mental Health Act
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated punctuality and reliability, tact and diplomacy
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
To: All Security Personnel
From: Sarah Persadsingh
Date: February 7, 2017
Closing Date: February 14, 2017 @ 1700 hrs
Re: Job Posting
Position: Security Team Lead
Site: Trillium Health Partners
Hours: Rotating Continental (0600-1800/1800-0600)
Pay Range: $16.75 – $18.75
Site Description: Trillium Health Centre is one of Canada’s largest academically-affiliated tertiary care hospitals with highly-specialized regional programs in advanced cardiac, vascular, stroke, neurosciences, orthopedic, and sexual assault/domestic violence services.
Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice among some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-10