Employment Type: Part Time
Posted on: 2016-09-08
Paladin Security Health Care Security Professional – Stettler Part Time in Stettler, AB
Branch Stettler AB CA
Health Care Security Professional – Stettler
While on patrol, monitor risks such as unlocked doors, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical issues, hazardous material and additional breaches of security….
Members of the Paladin Security team:
- Have their Security License paid for by Paladin
- Earn superior wages and benefits
- Develop the skills necessary to become a security professional
- Have access to Paladins 80 safety and security related training courses and an in house trainer
- Are recognized for their effort through an extensive Rewards and Recognition Program
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor patient safety
- Report any changes to Security and/or Nursing staff based on specific site posting, log and report all incidents reported by hospital staff, physicians, patients or visitors
- Patrol interior and exterior of facility preventing unauthorized entry; in a composed manner direct individuals initiating disruption to leave the premises
- While on patrol, monitor risks such as unlocked doors, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical issues, hazardous material and additional breaches of security
- 2 way radio use and professionalism
- Respond to alarms and emergency calls for assistance
- Monitoring situations, cameras, property and events
- Communicate in a truthful and receptive manner under all circumstances as well as provide information regarding the facility as requested by personnel
- Sustain effective relationships with key stakeholder and visitors through courteous and respectful relations perceived from their viewpoint
- Monitor and screen visitors and clients in a professional manner in order to grant access to the facility
- MUST have a CLEAN Criminal Record
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts, MUST be available to work evenings, into nights, and weekends.
- Basic Security Training is as asset however not mandatory.
- MUST be computer literate (Outlook/Word)
- Physically able to walk 18-20 km/day
- Ability to write comprehensive reports and maintain routine logs
- Ability to make immediate decisions, while maintaining composure in Emergency Response situations with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle private information with a high amount of discretion
- Must be bondable and able to provide 3 professional non-family references upon hire
- Knowledge of or ability to learn security procedures and non-defensive communication and tactics in aggressive situations
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED
Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.