OverviewPaladin Security Full Time Security Officer – Days (M/T/W: 07:30 – 19:30) Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Full Time Security Officer – Days (M/T/W: 07:30 – 19:30)
Get a head start on your career in law enforcement? Full Time Security Officer – Days (M/T/W:….
Successful applicants will be:
- able to take control of demanding and challenging situations with confidence
- culturally sensitive and/or willing to learn and adapt to a culturally diverse work site
- genuine and personable
- customer service driven
- able to walk and stand for long periods of time
- punctual and reliable
- motivated and eager to learn
- willing to work a variety of shifts
- able to clearly speak and write English
- able to work well within a team or independently
- able to take notes and write shift reports
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- have a minimum of one year of related security industry experience
- 18 years of age
- must provide criminal record and child abuse registry checks
- must possess a permanent Manitoba security guard license
- High School Diploma/GED
- Manitoba Justice approved Security Guard Training
Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting public and government facilities. We are committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer.
Would you like to:
- Earn unique and extremely competitive site pay well above minimum wage, for full time hours in a busy and challenging work environment?
- Get a head start on your career in law enforcement?
- Be a part of a new site opportunity with Paladin Security?
- Be a valued member of the fastest growing private security company in Canada?
- Take advantage of company provided industry leading training?
Then Paladin Security may be right for you!
NOTE: Due to the nature of this position and unique site requirements, this posting will be both external and internal.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview. Interviews will take place the week of Monday, February 22, 2016.
Benefits for full time positions include: paid holidays, a variety of work shifts and flexibility, group benefits including both dental and healthcare, employee assistance plan and life insurance.
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Child Abuse Registry Check, Permanent Manitoba Security Guard License (individuals with temporary licenses will not be considered for this opportunity)
To apply: please fill out a candidate profile and apply via our website at: www.paladinsecurity.com/careers
This site is centrally located downtown site of which is very accessible by transit.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2016-02-19