OverviewPacer Corporation Group of Companies Lead Custodian Part Time in Fort McMurray, AB
Pacer Corporation Group of Companies
Branch Fort McMurray AB CA
Fort McMurray, AB
Maintain detailed records (training, inspections, inventory, maintenance, data collection). Light maintenance (replace light bulbs, restock supply cabinet/room)…
Pacer is currently looking for a full-time Lead Custodian, who should be able to lead the team, multi-task, and ensure a clean working environment; previous experience is a plus.This position is eligible for a fly-in fly-out benefit and camp accomodations.
The duties includes but are not limited to:
- Floor care (vacuuming, mopping, carpet spotting)
- Surface care (dusting, sanitizing, glass/mirror/window cleaning, metal/wood polishing, clean blinds and draperies)
- Waste removal (empty trash and recycle bins, transport trash and waste to proper disposal areas)
- Light maintenance (replace light bulbs, restock supply cabinet/room)
- Track equipment and supplies inventory
- Report employee personnel and customer issues to supervisor
- Maintain detailed records (training, inspections, inventory, maintenance, data collection)
- Help contribute to a positive safety culture with target for zero incidents.
- Become familiar with the Supervision and Worker Responsibilities outlined in the Pacer Health and Safety Manual
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- 3-5 years of custodial experience preferred
- Experience leading a custodial team preferred
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Mandatory to have a CSTS Ticket and OSSA Ticket.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background screening and drug test.
Pacer would like to thank all those who apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We encourage you to keep up to date on our current Career Opportunities by visiting our website www.pacercorp.com
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Posted on: 2014-12-03