OverviewOverwaitea Food Group Finance Coordinator Full Time in Langley, BC
Overwaitea Food Group
Branch Langley BC CA
Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills with ability to interact in a professional and efficient manner….
We have an employment opportunity in our Finance Department for a Finance Coordinator. The individual in this role will be responsible for coordinating a variety of tasks in the finance department. In addition, this role will provide admin support in the areas of audit, divisional, accounting policies and account reconciliations. This position reports to Finance Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Compile and distribute financial reporting packages.
- Process weekly cheque run.
- Provide admin support for budgeting, audits and divisional packages.
- Track, update and file all accounting policies and account reconciliations.
- Update finance documentation (ie. policies, forms, lists) as required.
- Maintain and track finance team member development and training.
- Maintain finance central repository for key contracts. • Prepare Statistics Canada reports.
- Other accounting duties as needed.
Criteria for Application
- Having completed or are currently enrolled in a recognized accounting diploma program is an asset OR equivalent experience with a solid understanding of basic accounting principles i.e. debits and credits.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an office environment.
- Excellent organizational skill with proven initiative & flexibility to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with Adobe, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills with ability to interact in a professional and efficient manner.
- Detailed oriented with good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage time.
- Exposure to financial systems considered an asset (i.e. Essbase, PeopleSoft finance system, ReportSafe, QlikView)
Interested applicants can now apply online at
http://www.ofg4me.com/langley-office-opportunities on or before December 8, 2016
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Langley, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-12-06