OverviewOttawa Sports and Entertainment Group (OSEG) Ticket Sales Specialist – Ottawa 67’s Temporary in Ottawa, ON
Ottawa Sports and Entertainment Group (OSEG)
Branch Ottawa ON CA
Ticket Sales Specialist – Ottawa 67’s
Ottawa Sports and Entertainment Group is a growing sports enterprise that is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Duties & Responsibilities:….
We are looking for successful sales professionals who can join our team for an eight (8) month full-time term to be part of an organization that is changing the Ottawa area sports and entertainment landscape.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overall you need to sell stuff and drive revenue!!!
- Specifically, you will be part of growing the Ottawa 67’s Group Sales and the focus is on our relationships with Minor Hockey Associations (MHA) in the Ottawa Region. This includes communication with MHA executives, attending events/meetings at arenas, and selling ticket packages to MHA teams.
- In addition, you will be prospecting on business in the Ottawa region to sell Ticket Packages for Groups to Ottawa 67’s games.
- Be very, repeat very good at building and maintaining relationship. You cannot be successful unless you can excel at this point.
- Find cool ways to bring people out to a game, forget thinking outside the box; create a new box .
- Make OSEGs ticket sales department cutting edge.
- This is an 8 month contract position, with an opportunity to be hired permanently at the conclusion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND Experience:
- Post-Secondary degree preferred – strong preference for business focus
- Off the charts desire to start a career in sports and in sales
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Ability to smile, have a positive mindset and jump in on a ‘one team one vision’ culture
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Enrolls people with vision/planning
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to have fun at work
Ottawa Sports and Entertainment Group is a growing sports enterprise that is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We offer a competitive salary while providing our employees with an environment in which they can thrive and be part of a winning team.
We thank you in advance for your interest but will only be responding to those applicants that meet our requirements.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-06-18