OverviewOptrics Engineering Customer Service Representative Full Time in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Customer Service Representative
We work with all major verticals throughout North America from Fortune 500 companies to government, military, education & healthcare….
Yes! We Are Growing and Are Looking for Talented Individuals to Join Our Team!
If you ’ re looking for a career as a Customer Services Representative with ongoing learning, enjoy a challenging and fast-paced work environment and are interested in the potential to earn bonuses in the process … then take the next few minutes to learn about an opportunity with Optrics Engineering.
You will be connecting with current clients to confirm their IT needs have been met with a recent purchase and explore other opportunities, as well as pre-qualify incoming leads on their IT requirements.
Benefits of the Position :
Client & Lead Contacts : We have been in business for over 15 years and therefore have a large customer base across North America. Also, o ur multitude of websites generate an ongoing stream of qualified leads looking for assistance. This is why we need help today .
Base Salary + Bonuses : Enjoy the security of regular income and the opportunity to earn more as you help identify new business opportunities .
Team Environment : We are team-based so you are never left on your own to sink or swim. You succeed = we succeed.
Sales Training : If you have the ambition to become great in sales, we will provide you with the training.
Entrepreneurial Environment : As a member of our team, your input will contribute to our growth every day through your ideas, passion and energy.
If yo u like the idea of working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team- environment, with bonuses based on your performance , apply now by submitting a cover letter and resume .
Company Background :
Optrics Engineering is a licensed engineering firm specializing in network hardware, software consulting and training solutions coupled with a successful Internet-based technology-marketing company.
In business since 1995
Ranked as Canada’s 68 th fastest growing company in the 2008 Profit 100 Rankings after previously making the Profit 100 list in 2006 & 2007
Also ranked #14 in Alberta Venture’s 2007 “Fast 25 Under $20 million”
Ranked #228 on the Branham 300 Listing of Top Canadian ICT Companies for 2014
We work with all major verticals throughout North America from Fortune 500 companies to government, military, education & healthcare
Friendly and professional yet we’re known to share a good laugh on a regular basis
Roles & Responsibilities :
You will be responsible for:
1) Following up (via telephone) within 1 week of every sale to make sure the client is happy with what they purchased and has everything they need.
2) Finding out if the client has any other projects we can help them with and if there is anything else they would like us to follow up on. If so, when? Any new opportunities would then be referred back to the original sales person.
3) Based on the above conversations, sending a personalized thank you letter to the client.
4) Soliciting referrals and testimonials from our clients
5) Scheduling a free follow up “IT strategy” session with our sales manager.
6) Staying on top of the latest promotions by our vendors and help organize specific campaigns related to these promos with our clients (so if you enjoy and are good at putting marketing programs together this will be of interest).
7) Following up on direct mail pieces sent to clients and prospects.
8) Helping with special events/webinars and inviting our clients to them.
You are never on your own without resources and will always be part of our cooperative team who also benefits from your success.
Keys to Success:
To succeed in this position we are looking for someone:
1) Who is an effective communicator by email and over the phone.
2) Who isn’t afraid of picking up the phone and developing a relationship with someone they have never met before and cultivating this relationship.
3) Who enjoys consulting with people to find out what their true pain is and then able to effectively hand this information over to a sales person who will take it from there.
4) Who is organized and enjoys building as well as implementing marketing campaigns.
5) Who values excellent customer service and wants to ensure that this is what our clients receive.
6) Who is efficient and effective at what they do and enjoys “the hunt”.
7) Who is a good team player .
If you have what it takes to succeed and would like to apply … why wait! Submit your cover letter and resume .
Mostly base depending on your experience plus a bonus based on new sales you are able to dig up with incoming leads and current clients.
How t he Hiring Process Works :
If you like what you have read and would like to submit your resume for consideration please submit your resume via this site now . This opportunity comes about due to a team member leaving after 7 years so it may not be open for long!
Kindly provide us with:
1. A copy of your resume
2. A cover letter explaining why you think you’re qualified to join us at Optrics and why you would be successful if we invite you to join our team.
After you submit your application, your resume and cover letter will be forwarded to our Business Manager for consideration. Within a week of submitting your resume, you will receive an email asking you some initial questions about your application followed by a telephone interview. If we wish to pursue things further you will be called in for a minimum of two face-to-face interviews … or you will receive a notice that your background and experience do not meet our requirements.
Get out of the daily rat race by building yourself a stable , long-term and rewarding career at Optrics!
- The Optrics Engineering Team
P.S. We try to offer feedback to everyone who applies, so if you’re “on the fence” about submitting an application …. y ou’ve got nothing to lose if you send us your cover letter and resume!
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-31