OverviewOptions Consulting Solutions Content Technician – KM-0112 Contract in Toronto, ON
Options Consulting Solutions
Branch Toronto ON CA
Content Technician – KM-0112
Use a variety of computer and mobile devices to review the user experience and quality of Live TV and On-Demand streaming content. $14.00 per hour….
Content Technician Contract Toronto
$14.00 per hour
An excellent opportunity is available with our client, a leading software company who works with the largest technology companies in the industry! This company is passionate about impacting the world through technology and has a drive to succeed and implement big ideas. They are looking for a Content Technician to join their fun and creative team for a contract period!
What you will be doing in this role!
The Content Technician is responsible for monitoring and troubleshooting mobile applications and streaming services.
Specifically you will:
- Use a variety of computer and mobile devices to review the user experience and quality of Live TV and On-Demand streaming content
- Review and respond to issues submitted by internal staff and customers
- Troubleshoot and escalate issues to the appropriate parties
- When required, perform checks of specific applications and content
- Draft and submit detailed reports at the end of each shift
- Review customer requests and when applicable ensure the correct implementation
What you will bring to the role!
The ideal individual will have strong technical and communication skills and thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment with changing demands and focus.
- Post-secondary degree (recent graduates preferred)
- Able to troubleshoot technical issues, such as Wi-Fi and IP problems
- Experience using a variety or computer and mobile platforms
- Familiar with content streaming and on-demand services
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible working hours
The chosen candidate must have flexible working hours and be available for the follow shifts:
- 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
If interested, please send your resume directly to Kim Miller in a Microsoft Word document. Please quote KM-0112 in the subject.
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will be contacting those that are applicable for the role!
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-22