OverviewOntario Basketball In-Seat Runner Part Time in Ontario
Branch ON CA
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process….
As a valuable member of the Food & Beverage team, you will be responsible for the quick delivery of championship customer service to fans in their seats during various events.
- Communicate with In-Seat Server and Bartender to deliver food and drink orders quickly and efficiently
- Monitor seating area using Smart Serve principles
- Provide friendly and informed response to inquiries
- Keep work area and equipment clean and organized
- Perform other administrative/service functions as required
- Adhere to all MLSE service standards and policies including Health & Safety
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Smart Serve certification required
- Must be of legal age to serve alcohol
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Previous food service experience an asset
- Must be of legal age to serve alcohol in Ontario
- Must be able to bend, crouch, move in repetitive motion and carry trays of food & beverage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well under pressure; handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to pay close attention to detail & calculate order totals manually
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as required
- A winning attitude
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: , ON, CA
Posted on: 2018-02-11