OverviewOntario Basketball Host/Hostess, Premium Restaurants Part Time in Ontario
Branch ON CA
Host/Hostess, Premium Restaurants
Work with Service Manager to prepare and organize seating plans. Seat guests according to seating plan. Welcome guests in a professional and friendly manner….
As a valuable member of our e11even restaurant, you will be responsible for delivering winning food & beverage service to our guests at all times by living our Visions and Values.
- Welcome guests in a professional and friendly manner
- Respond to telephone inquiries
- Ensure all menus and wine lists are clean and tidy prior to the start of each shift
- Review and take reservations accurately
- Present and maintain menus
- Work with Service Manager to prepare and organize seating plans
- Seat guests according to seating plan
- Communicate any special requests to servers and bussers/runners
- Maximize the capacity of the dining room by assisting with table re-setting and other duties as required
- Adhere to MLSE service standards and policies
- Assist Bussers, Servers, Bartenders and Managers as required
- Follow all MLSE Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Previous hostessing experience in a high volume restaurant required
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous cash handling responsibilities an asset
- Work well under pressure; handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills
- A winning attitude
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: , ON, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10