Employment Type: Part Time
Posted on: 2018-07-27
Ontario Basketball DRAFT DAY – Supervisor, Ticket Operations Part Time in Ontario
Branch ON CA
DRAFT DAY – Supervisor, Ticket Operations
Look after and resolve customer service issues relating to ticket office operations. Work collaboratively with internal departments such as Security Services,…
As a valued leader within the Ticket Operations team, you will assist in leading the Ticket Agent team to deliver championship customer service to our fans. Under the direction of the Ticket Operations Manager, you will assist in overseeing and directing all aspects within the Box Office during events at the Scotiabank Arena, BMO Field and Coca-Cola Coliseum. You will be instrumental in supporting Fan and staff relations during events, helping to ensure we are elevating the fan experience at every point of contact.
- “Think Like A Fan” to ensure not only your delivery of friendly and efficient ticket service, but also that of all the ticket agents working
- Coach, Train and Supervise Ticket Agents during events, processing ticket transactions using Ticketmaster Host/PCI and Archtics operating systems as well as using Access Manager
- Organize and delegate daily operations of ticket office activities including but not limited to roster and event detail notes.
- Maintain knowledge and use of Ticketmaster system and products.
- Open and close procedures to include accountability for all cash/credit card/debit sales transactions and reconciliation of float for all ticket agents
- Assist in float preparation, daily balancing/reconciliation and deposits.
- Look after and resolve customer service issues relating to ticket office operations.
- Handle the "will call" print and ticket replacements.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments such as Security Services, Fan Services and others, to elevate the fan experience.
- Act as an ambassador to MLSE and our community. Provide information to fans regarding tourist attractions, transportation options, restaurants, etc.
- Represent Premium and Suite services team in supervising ticket agents with additional ticketing requirements and reservations on event day.
- Conduct pre-shift meetings prior to events to brief ticket agents regarding all aspects of event operations.
- Conduct post-shift debriefs to identify efficiencies and improvements.
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Other administrative or service functions as required.
- Must be available to evenings, weekends, and holidays with some day-time availability
- Shown ability to provide extraordinary customer service
- Possess the ability to coach and lead others to Unite, Empower and Create Extraordinary moments for our fans and employees
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems effectively and communicate findings
- Proficiency and experience in Ticketmaster Host and Archtics sales an asset
- Familiarity with the City of Toronto and tourist attractions an asset
- Work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks at a time
- A winning attitude!