OverviewOntario Basketball Analyst – Digital & Channel Analytics (1-year contract) Contract in Ontario
Branch ON CA
Analyst – Digital & Channel Analytics (1-year contract)
We are the parent company of the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL), Toronto Raptors (NBA), Toronto FC (MLS), and Toronto Marlies (AHL)….
MLSE is one of North America’s leading providers of unimaginable experiences. We are the parent company of the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL), Toronto Raptors (NBA), Toronto FC (MLS), and Toronto Marlies (AHL). Our talented group of professionals are accountable for delivering everything our teams need to win. At the end of the day, our mission is simple: bring the world to its feet.
MLSE is looking for a highly motivated and energetic Analyst to join our Data Analytics Centre of Excellence for a 1-year mat leave contract. The ideal candidate will have experience in Business and Digital Analytics in a complex and fast-paced environment.
At its core, the Data Analytics Centre of Excellence is a diversely-trained, quantitatively-focused Team who balances their expertise in statistics and programming with their interest in business. The Team acts as internal consultants with several internal business units, and partners with these units to help them achieve their business objectives. Each day for the Team is new and challenging: whether predicting the future, measuring historical performance, or analyzing customer behaviours.
Our Analyst will have a focus on digital channel analytics, specifically creating solutions to measure channel response and content effectiveness. Our Analyst will have strong working knowledge of various digital and social analysis tools and metrics, customer segmentation models and how to leverage these models to optimize marketing campaigns. Mission critical skills are the ability to frame business problems, collect relevant data, build appropriate models and dashboards, and communicate the results to a non-technical audience.
- Consult with internal customers (Brand Marketing & Digital Strategy team) to understand business objectives and develop analyses that drive improved decision making.
- Produce Reports and Dashboards measuring the effectiveness of digital and social media campaigns across all properties (Maple Leafs, Raptors, Toronto FC).
- Measurement of omni-channel campaigns to inform strategic direction.
- Development of digital channel measurement solutions using various social and digital analysis tools.
- Non-technical communication of insights to key stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Team first, positive, people-oriented and energetic attitude.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and smart creative personality.
- 2-3 years of experience with web analytics tools (i.e. Adobe Analytics, Omniture, Google Analytics).
- Experience developing reporting and advancing data visualizations with new or existing tools (i.e. Tableau, TIBCO/Spotfire).
- Experience with various social media analytics tools & social listening tools.
- Proven ability to build consensus amongst business leaders based on analytical insights.
- Programming experience in R/Python and SQL considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills and able to explain complex insights to a non-technical audience.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Ltd. will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: , ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-11-17