OverviewOLG Surveillance Operator Part Time in Woodstock, ON
Branch Woodstock ON CA
Your attention to detail and sound observational skills will be critical as you are conducting reviews, writing and completing reports and logs that could be…
Would you like to join a winning team? A friendly, approachable personality is the key. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with strong communication skills who possess a customer-focused mindset. As a team member, you will manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and take pride in your work. If you demonstrate customer service excellence every day, have a great attitude, and are ready to be part of the action, we encourage you to apply for :
Surveillance Operators are responsible for the daily on-going monitoring and observation of casino operations, while ensuring the security and integrity of casino assets, staff and patrons. You will provide routine surveillance of the gaming floor identifying potential problems, such as poor game protection, suspicious individuals, and acting as a support unit to other departments in relation to the protection of company assets. Your attention to detail and sound observational skills will be critical as you are conducting reviews, writing and completing reports and logs that could be used as evidence in legal matters that have resulted from criminal charges against patrons or employees. You must adhere to the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, and other applicable municipal, provincial, and federal laws and regulations.
The successful candidates will possess:
- A secondary school diploma with preference to graduates with a Post-Secondary education in Law and Security.
- A minimum of one (1) or more years of experience in a Security related field or gaming related positions (Cage, Slot, Table Games or Audit).
- Analytical, observational, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer applications.
- Casino Surveillance or related surveillance experience an asset
- The ability to obtain registration as a Category 2 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
Please apply on-line, by 5:00pm on November 1, 2016.
OLG is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.
We offer an environment built on accountability, integrity, and respect. For details on this and other career possibilities, and to apply, please visit www.OLG.ca.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Woodstock, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-31