OverviewOLG Auditor – Part Time Part Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Auditor – Part Time
A College diploma or equivalent with focus in Accounting or designation in the Accounting field or comparable working experience in the related fields….
Would you like to join a winning team? A friendly, approachable personality is the key. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with strong communication skills and who possess a customer-focused mindset. As a team member, you will manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and take pride in your work. If you demonstrate customer service excellence every day, have a great attitude and are ready to be part of the action, we encourage you to apply for :
Auditor – Part Time
You will be responsible for the auditing and reporting of daily gaming activity and for ensuring proper controls are in place to protect company assets. Auditing/reconciling daily paperwork received from various banks and games to prepare a daily journal and notify supervisor of any discrepancies. Preparing exception reports, machine service reports, review slot machine function to ensure proper revenue reporting and controls are in place and in accordance with Departmental or Internal Control Manuals(s).
Posting journal entries and assist with the payroll of the site as required . You will work under AGCO regulations to ensure your compliance with all policies and procedures .
The successful candidates will possess:
- A College diploma or equivalent with focus in Accounting or designation in the Accounting field or comparable working experience in the related fields.
- Working experience in a related field of one (1) or more years.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills. Working knowledge of computer software packages is required.
- The ability to work evenings, weekends and shift work.
- The ability to obtain registration as a Category 2 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
Please apply online by the closing date.
OLG values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. OLG is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-23