OverviewOld Dutch Foods Food Sciences, Nutrition or Regulatory Affairs Part Time in Winnipeg, MB
Old Dutch Foods
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Food Sciences, Nutrition or Regulatory Affairs
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). Comply and enforce the company’s Good Manufacturing Practices, Food Safety Programs and standard operating procedures….
Part time Central Laboratory Technician
Duration: 4 months, may be extended depending on the company’s need.
Hours: Guaranteed 32 hours per week
Time: Night shift (3:25 p.m-12:00 midnight), but may be asked to work on first shift or split shift
Requirements: Newly graduate of B.sc in Food Science or related field
The Part time CLT (Central Laboratory Technician) reports directly to the Quality Assurance Coordinator.
The Part time CLT is responsible for (but not limited to) the following duties:
1. Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
2. Workplace Hazardous Materials Information Systems (WHMIS)
3. Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs)
4. Workplace Health and Safety Regulations (OHSA)
5. American Institute of Baking Consolidated Standards (AIB)
6. SQF 7.2 system
7. Standard Operating Policies and Procedures (SSOPs)
1. Food Safety Enhancement Program and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (FSEP and HACCP)
2. Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs)
3. Standard Operating Policies and Procedures (SSOPs)
4. Computers; including functionality of all hardware, software (including but not limited to Word, Excel, and Outlook), networks and printers.
Knowledge of and/or ability to:
1. Comply and enforce the company’s Good Manufacturing Practices, Food Safety Programs and standard operating procedures.
2. Perform routine laboratory analysis, allergen test, water sampling, environmental swabs, on-line inspections and analysis
3. Calibrate and operate laboratory equipment
4. Prepare samples and perform product sensory evaluation
5. Inspect incoming materials
6. Understand the principles of allergen control program.
7. Assist in the implementation and documentation of the food safety programs.
8. Complete QA and production related reports
9. Perform data entry
10. Review the QA and production records to ensure compliance to specifications and document control program
11. Identify non-conforming products and able to act quickly to make adjustment on the process control and hold the product.
12. Maintain MSDS files
13. Work in a fast paced environment.
14. Other related duties as required
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-30