OverviewOfficeTeam Claims Assistant Temporary in Mississauga, ON
Branch Mississauga ON CA
As a Claims Assistant, you will be responsible for providing administrative assistance and front-line quality customer service in the settlement of insurance…
Are you detail-oriented and enjoy providing excellent customer service? Are you eager to get your foot in the door with a national industry-leading organization? Are you looking for a financially strong and stable company? Do you want to work in an environment that believes in growth and development and offers various career opportunities?
As a Claims Assistant, you will be responsible for providing administrative assistance and front-line quality customer service in the settlement of insurance Claims. You will:
- Prepare forms and correspondence to insurance clients, vendors and legal representatives.
- Administer file storage and retrieval process for closed files.
- Provide various administrative support activities such as photocopying, scanning, etc (where required).
- Open new claims and assign appropriate claims adjusters.
- Process, coordinate, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Process payments on claim files. High School or College Diploma including business/administration training
3 months to 1 year of work experience
Ability to consistently perform at a superior level with respect to both the accuracy and volume of work completed
Effective communications skills with an emphasis on customer service
Strong computer skills or training with standard office applications including strong data entry skills
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18