OverviewOffice of the Chief Information Officer Senior Systems Analyst (E-Business Suite) Temporary in St. John’s, NL
Office of the Chief Information Officer
Branch St. John’s NL CA
Senior Systems Analyst (E-Business Suite)
St. John’s, NL
Works with other technical groups within the OCIO to ensure the best solutions are being implemented; The incumbent consults with users, support staff and…
This position provides expertise at a specialist level in the maintenance of enterprise-level applications in accordance with guidelines and standards. The successful candidate will work under the direction of an Application Services team lead, in consultation with clients, to perform expert level analysis on production system issues and recommend, define, develop and implement solutions to resolve these issues. The incumbent consults with users, support staff and management to understand requests for change, upgrades and related enhancements; provides coordination and direction to team members in modifying business applications in accordance with applicable standards; works with other technical groups within the OCIO to ensure the best solutions are being implemented; writes, updates and performs quality reviews of documentation (e.g. Operational Procedures Manuals, Disaster Recovery Plans); and performs other related duties as required. The successful candidate will be expected to work in a fast-paced environment, reporting to a team lead and manager.
Merit Criteria (What is this?) Screening Criteria
Conditions of Employment (What is this?) Conditions of
Conditions of Acceptance
For more information about this opportunity please call Sherry Fogwill at (709) 729-1011.
- This position is considered a “Position of Trust” and therefore, a job offer may be subject to a satisfactory security check.
- The Government of Newfoundland and Labrador values diversity in the work place and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Applications should be received before the close of business on the closing date – late applications with explanation may be accepted.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to submit an application that demonstrates the required merit criteria.
- Applications that do not clearly demonstrate the required criteria will be screened-out.
- All applications must contain accurate contact information, including current mailing address, email address and phone number.
- This competition may be used to fill future similar vacancies with the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: St. John's, NL, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-25