OverviewOakley Seasonal Sales Associate – Edmonton, Alberta (West Edmonton Mall) Job Temporary in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Seasonal Sales Associate – Edmonton, Alberta (West Edmonton Mall) Job
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual…
Oakley is not where we work – it’s who we are.
Our team is fused together with passion for insanely advanced products and creating an amazing service experience. Our sales associates are not created equal; they are authentic, passionate, and innovative and dedicated to delivering the unexpected.
If this is you, get ready to attack tasks, destroy sales goals, all while having a wicked awesome time!
Join the revolution.
The Sales Associate is the most critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that will keep them coming back time after time. The Sales Associate must demonstrate excellent customer service skills, meet hourly selling and customer capture goals, provide product knowledge to our customers and work as part of a team to meet individual and store objectives.
THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Provide outstanding customer service to each customer by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid Oakley product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service as deemed necessary.
- Aid customers in locating merchandise or finding the right solutions based on individual needs.
- Achieve high levels of sales performance and results.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping of sales floor and stock room.
- Assist in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
- Ability to learn and operate current company POS systems.
- Any other tasks as assigned by any member of management.
- Experience dealing with the public.
- Ability to read, write, count and communicate with store staff and customers.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Computer proficiency and cash register experience.
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room.
- Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions, bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing, pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or using a step stool on a frequent basis.
- All retail associates may use available back room seating when the nature of the work reasonably permits.
STOKED IF YOU HAVE THIS TOO
- Knowledge of Oakley, Inc. and Oakley products.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual.
Oakley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information and any other characteristics protected by law.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-05-18