OverviewNYGÅRD International Bilingual Copywriter Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Strong editorial skills. Knowledge of editorial methodology and corporate standards. Nygard International, Canada’s leading fashion company that designs and…
Nygard International, Canada’s leading fashion company that designs and markets women’s fashion apparel, is seeking a qualified/fashion-forward individual to join our Retail Marketing / .COM Team. If your career goal is to join a leading edge, global company that will provide great opportunities for career advancement, then look no further!
As a Bilingual Copywriter you would be responsible for translating all copy on our NYGÅRD.COM site from English to French ensuring voice and style are consistent and grammatically correct for our French site. You will work closely with our Marketing & eCommerce Teams to develop creative ideas for consumer-focused / style appropriate copy.
- Translate copy from English to French for all digital advertising that is consumer focused – describing details and wearability of garments in clear, correct, language consistent with the NYGÅRD brand
- Proofread marketing material for spelling, punctuation, grammar, terminology, jargon, and semantics, and ensure the text adheres to the NYGÅRD brand
Job Requirements Key Qualifications:
- French translator certification preferred
- Ability to speak and write fluently in both French & English required
- Passion for fashion; broad knowledge of fashion industry trends and forecasts
- Excellent writing / journalistic talent with the ability to communicate effectively and clearly
- Knowledge of editorial methodology and corporate standards
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and prioritize as business requires
- Extremely detail-oriented with great organizational skills
- Strong editorial skills
- Solid interpersonal and management skills
Nygård International offers a competitive compensation package and provides significant opportunities for growth and career development. We thank all applicants for their interests but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2016-06-03