OverviewNTT Data CAN – IT – Project Control Officer III Contract in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
CAN – IT – Project Control Officer III
MS Project, Power. They need to have solid MS Project, Power. Has worked on Tier 1 initiative or large projects….
Hi, my name is Kate and I work for NTT DATA recruiting company, the 6th largest IT Integrators in the world.
We are looking for a Sr PCO who has excellent communication skills including solid writing skills. This individual will be responsible for minute taking, update status report and budget reporting. Lead and complete work packages and/smaller initiatives. They need to have solid MS Project, PowerPoint and Excel experience. Please note that this candidate will be working on Tier 1 initiative and we need people who can take charge and run with stuff without requiring too constant direction.
Please submit candidates with the following MUST HAVES:
– solid PCO experience with minute taking experience (not a Sr PM or QA or BSA)
– has worked on Tier 1 initiative or large projects
– MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
– Financial Industry experience
– solid communication skills
– PMLC experience
The CSTS AML ECRR Technology team needs a self-motivated and energetic Technology Project Coordinator to join the team. The candidate would work on the Enterprise Customer Risk Rating (ECRR) Program that has a few projects under the program. The candidate will report to the Application Owner and indirect to the Program Manager
DELIVERY & METHODOLOGY
– Lead and complete work packages and/or smaller initiatives and provide administrative support to the Program including documentation, tracking, reporting, maintaining initiative processes, and follow-up with relevant stakeholders as required.
– Support status report generation and keep other team members informed and up-to-date about the status/progress of initiatives, and all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities.
– Following the PMLC/SDLC methodology and ensuring that the project documentation and approvals are maintained.
– Assist the Program and Project Manager of the initiative from start to end, including schedule and organize meetings, preparation and coordination by booking the facility, distributing agenda and required materials, arranging required equipment, Program Financials, etc., as required
– Complete responsibilities on a timely basis, while prioritizing and managing workload to ensure high quality accurate results
– Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality; escalates issues where appropriate
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24