OverviewNSF International Project Manager, Food Labelling Full Time in Guelph, ON
Branch Guelph ON CA
Project Manager, Food Labelling
Work At Home. Skilled at communicating through various forms such as phone, e-mail, public forums, training/education and executive meetings….
NSF International is an independent organization that certifies products and writes standards for food, water and consumer goods to minimize adverse health effects and protect the environment ( www.nsf.org ). Founded in 1944, NSF is committed to protecting public health and safety worldwide. NSF is a World Health Organization Collaborating Centre for Food and Water Safety and Indoor Environment.
To coordinate and execute per project and meet target profitability. The Project Manager will provide timely and high quality management of assigned projects.
• Manage advanced technical services projects from the beginning to the end independently on time, within budget and with outcomes that fulfill project objectives/deliverables and result in satisfied clients.
• Defines project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals. Estimates the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Develops full-scale project plans and associated communication documents. Communicates project expectations to team members and clients. Liaises with client on an on-going basis.
• Executes the project budget. Conducts ongoing cost analysis of operations and provides data/guidance for budgeting purposes. Identifies and manages project dependencies. Plans, schedules, drives and tracks project timelines and milestones using project management principles. Manages, proactively, changes in project scope, identifies potential crises and devises contingency plans. Identifies and resolves issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Primary and daily account management.
• Minimum post secondary school degree in Food Science, Nutrition or related discipline.
• Knowledge of the principles, practices and regulations pertaining to food labeling.
• Minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience including experience in providing excellent customer service.
• Skilled at writing proposal and reports, project management and document control.
• Skilled at communicating through various forms such as phone, e-mail, public forums, training/education and executive meetings.
• Skilled at working with and interacting with computer technology, specifically various industry/client programs and databases (e.g. ESHA Genesis).
• Strong time and project management skills.
• A minimum of two (2) years experience in project management, including detailed working knowledge of a variety of food industry sectors and the various industry, government and associations interaction.
• Customer Consultation and/or advisory experience.
No phone calls, faxes or postal mail please.
NSF Canada and NSF International Strategic Registrations (ISR) Canada Company values diversity in our workplace. We are therefore happy to accommodate any individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, and we will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources in advance of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
Amount of Travel
Up to 25% Travel
Work At Home
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Guelph, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-11