OverviewNorwood Child and Family Resource Centre Receptionist – Full Time Full Time in Edmonton, AB
Norwood Child and Family Resource Centre
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Receptionist – Full Time
Norwood Child & Family Resource Centre offers a compassionate team environment with a competitive compensation plan, full benefits, paid time off at Christmas…
Norwood Child & Family Resource Centre provides programs that strengthen and enrich the lives of children and parents. Programs are delivered using a holistic approach to support the emotional, physical and intellectual needs of children in the community.
As one of the first individuals that visitors and participants meet at the agency, the Receptionist models the values of the agency through a friendly, compassionate and professional manner. The Receptionist provides reception, switchboard support for the agency and administrative support to staff and leadership team.
This is a full time position working 35 hours per week including 2 evening shifts/week.
The day shifts are from 8:30AM-4:00PM and evening shifts are from 12:45PM-8:15PM.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Greeting, providing direction and information to participants, staff and volunteers
- Reception, including switchboard
- Word processing and data entry
- Assisting staff with routine office equipment/voicemail operation
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Sorting and distribution of daily mail
- Creating and maintaining agency publications such as brochures, newsletters and posters
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
- Exhibit a warm, friendly and professional manner with agency participants, volunteers and staff
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Minimum one year related administrative support experience
- Ability to demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills, prioritizing daily, weekly and monthly responsibilities
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Work independently with minimal
Norwood Child & Family Resource Centre offers a compassionate team environment with a competitive compensation plan, full benefits, paid time off at Christmas and Spring Break (in addition to regular vacation), a commitment to staff celebration and recognition, a strong focus on employee wellness, team building activities, and ongoing professional development. The salary for this role is $17.46-$21.82 per hour based on a 35 hour week.
Closing Deadline: Until a Suitable Candidate is Found
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Norwood Child & Family Resource Centre
9516 – 114 Ave, Edmonton, Alberta T5G 0K7
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-22