OverviewNorthern Health MAINTENANCE WORKER Part Time in Quesnel, BC
Branch Quesnel BC CA
Performs maintenance duties related to buildings, grounds and equipment. Provide supervised assistance to other maintenance positions which may require heavy…
Performs maintenance duties related to buildings, grounds and equipment. Provide supervised assistance to other maintenance positions which may require heavy physical labour.
– Grade 10, plus one (1) year’s recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
– Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
– Ability to deal with others effectively.
– Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
– Ability to organize work.
– Ability to operate related equipment.
Quesnel is one of the central interior’s oldest cities and home to the world’s largest gold pan. Nestled on the banks of the Fraser and Quesnel rivers, Quesnel is the commercial centre of the North Cariboo. The major industries include forestry, agriculture, mining and tourism. Quesnel offers affordable housing, indoor and outdoor recreational opportunities and natural splendour that supports a balanced lifestyle.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Quesnel, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18