OverviewNorthern Health COORDINATOR, TALENT DEVELOPMENT AND ENGAGEMENT (PERMANENT FULL TIME) Full Time in Prince George, BC
Branch Prince George BC CA
COORDINATOR, TALENT DEVELOPMENT AND ENGAGEMENT (PERMANENT FULL TIME)
Prince George, BC
Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Reporting to the Regional Director, HR Planning & Design and Education, the Coordinator is…
Reporting to the Regional Director, HR Planning & Design and Education, the Coordinator is responsible for supporting the development, implementation, administration and evaluation of Northern Health’s talent development and engagement programs. This includes existing programs such as regular engagement surveys and service recognition programs, as well as newly developed programs related to learning pathways, succession planning and performance planning. The Coordinator is a member of the tactical leadership team for the HR Planning, Design and Education portfolio, contributing to and coordinating cross-functional initiatives as assigned.
Collaborating with the Education and HR Teams, the Coordinator ensures effective logistics planning for developmental programs, including effective travel, equipment, transportation, venue and accommodation infrastructure. The incumbent also provides administrative support to the Regional Director.
– University degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other relevant program.
– Three (3) three to five (5) years’ experience in a complex office environment.
– Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Ability to function in a team environment.
– Ability to complete tasks as assigned.
– Ability to work with minimal direct supervision with demonstrated communication, organization and
change management skills.
– Aptitude for analysis work and ability to use analytical skills to assist in developing presentations
around complex issues.
– Tact, diplomacy and excellent judgment.
– Demonstrated problem-solving and project management skills.
– Time management skills and ability to prioritize workload.
– Ability to work with and communicate effectively with several different multi-disciplinary teams and
– Ability to prepare written reports.
– Ability to conduct research and gather information using a variety of methods.
– Ability to organize work and prioritize multiple competing activities concurrently.
– Ability to operate related equipment including relevant computer software applications (e.g. MS Office
Suite, including Word 2007, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, Live Meeting, Articulate, and Publisher).
PRINCE GEORGE COMMUNITY
Prince George is one of the larger cities in British Columbia with a population of approximately 75,000. Built on the confluence of the Fraser and Nechako rivers, Prince George is close to the geographic center of British Columbia and has become a transportation hub as well as an important link in the Asia-Pacific Gateway and Corridor. It is a major centre for shopping and a service centre for surrounding communities, as well as home to the University of Northern British Columbia. In Prince George, BC’s Northern capital, you are just minutes from being fully immersed in the wonders of our natural surroundings – this is a true outdoor person’s paradise. A warm, friendly and diverse population attests to our community spirit. You can be assured of discovering a myriad of entertainment and recreational options year-round, from heritage and cultural opportunities to good old family fun.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Prince George, BC, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24