OverviewNorthern Health BUSINESS ANALYST Full Time in Fort St John, BC
Branch Fort St John BC CA
Fort St John, BC
The main industries are agriculture, forestry, natural gas, construction and trucking. Provides business planning, financial analysis and strategic advice to…
Provides business planning, financial analysis and strategic advice to assigned operational groups within
Northern Health. The Business Analyst is also responsible for the development and implementation of
the detailed program budgets.
– C.A., C.G.A. or C.M.A. designation plus five (5) to seven (7) years of directly related experience,
ideally in health care, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
– Knowledge and experience working with complex, computer-based budgeting systems.
– Analytical skills to perform budget, trend, ratio and cost/benefit analyses.
– Strong interpersonal skills with leadership abilities.
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
– Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and changing priorities.
– High degree of initiative and self-motivation.
FORT ST. JOHN COMMUNITY
Fort St. John is known as “The Energetic City,” which reflects the large resource base of oil, natural gas, forestry and agriculture, and the vitality of their residents who are keen to live and work in a community that gives back so much. Fort St. John sits high above the spectacular Peace River Valley, Northwest of Dawson Creek and Southeast of Fort Nelson, where endless patchwork quilts of cropland melt into the horizon. Serving an area population of 69,000, Fort St. John is the hub of the Northeast with a new cultural center and library, theatre and art space. The main industries are agriculture, forestry, natural gas, construction and trucking.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Saint John, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-31