OverviewNorthern Health AUDIOLOGY PROGRAM LEAD (PERMANENT FULL TIME) Full Time in Fort St. John, BC
Branch Fort St. John BC CA
AUDIOLOGY PROGRAM LEAD (PERMANENT FULL TIME)
Fort St. John, BC
The main industries are agriculture, forestry, natural gas, construction and trucking. Under the general direction of the Speech and Hearing Program Manager,…
Under the general direction of the Speech and Hearing Program Manager, the Public Health Audiology Program Lead provides operational leadership for audiology services including the supervision of audiology staff in the Northeast HSDA. In addition, the Lead provides clinical audiology services to infants, children and youth, as well as consultative and educational services to professionals and the community.
– Master’s degree in Audiology from a recognized university program.
– Current registration within the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of B.C. to practice as an Audiologist
– Two (2) years clinically related experience, including supervisory experience.
– Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
– Current valid Class 5 B.C. Drivers License and access to personal vehicle for business related purposes.
FORT ST. JOHN COMMUNITY
Fort St. John is known as “The Energetic City,” which reflects the large resource base of oil, natural gas, forestry and agriculture, and the vitality of their residents who are keen to live and work in a community that gives back so much. Fort St. John sits high above the spectacular Peace River Valley, Northwest of Dawson Creek and Southeast of Fort Nelson, where endless patchwork quilts of cropland melt into the horizon. Serving an area population of 69,000, Fort St. John is the hub of the Northeast with a new cultural center and library, theatre and art space. The main industries are agriculture, forestry, natural gas, construction and trucking.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Saint John, BC, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-23