OverviewNorth American Construction Group Field Coordinator Contract in Fort McMurray, AB
North American Construction Group
Branch Fort McMurray AB CA
Fort McMurray, AB
Support the development of monthly/yearly resource and revenue forecasting and budgets and cost reporting….
For over 60 years, North American Construction Group (NACG) has worked to build a solid reputation as an industry leader in heavy construction and mining. As one of the largest providers of mining, heavy construction, industrial and tailings & environmental services in Western Canada, we have the precise combination of knowledge and experience that clients seek when they select a service provider.
Position Scope: The successful candidate will work under the direction of the Project Manager in the planning, development and coordination of large heavy construction and earthworks projects in the Fort McMurray Alberta area. In addition the Field Coordinator will be involved with the interpretation of plans and specifications for projects, contract administration and project controls requirements as well as construction activities associated with the project requirements.
THIS IS CURRENTLY A 3 MONTH TEMPORARY POSITION.
- Develop, implement and maintain business unit project records
- Support the development of monthly/yearly resource and revenue forecasting and budgets and cost reporting.
- Reporting to Project Managers divisional concerns, issues and performance of the project.
- Respond to request for information / assist estimating in preparation of bids.
- Communicate with the customer during project execution.
- Post-secondary degree in technical field relating to construction or mining is preferred
- Mining or Civil Engineering or Technical degrees are preferred
- Excellent computer skills including excel and other Microsoft packages
- Excellent excel skills
- Preference will be given to candidates who have field experience with heavy civil work
- Must be legally allowed to work in Canada
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must provide a current driver’s abstract
- Must comply with NACG’s Pre-Employment testing
Summary: Rewards of our positions include competitive compensation and benefits packages and excellent career growth prospects. To explore this opportunity, please submit a resume of your experience and accomplishments in confidence.
Apply: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed
Interested in this opportunity?
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-10